[Typo3] htmlcssstyling - linkage between template and pages

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Tue Apr 12 21:38:37 CEST 2005

Dear David,

I read the extension manual htmlcssstyling and doctuthtmlcssstyling and the
Modern Template Building manual, but I wasn't brainy... In the Modern
Template Building there I followed the instruction to create the page tree
from file part1_result_pagetree.t3d. After it I see the menu template, there
I understand, why I got index.php?id=15...

In the extension htmlcssstyling I don't understand why works the linkage.
(Licensing" point to index.php?id=15.) If I copy my simlple template to the
folder fileadmin, and I install this extension, and I set the constant in
"HTMLCSS", the linkage doesn't work. If I click on a link, I got just "#"
and not the right link. (f.e. index.php?id=4)

I'd like to make a simle webpage. I copy my template to the
fileadmin/template and I install this extension, and I set the "HTMLCSS" the
path the template (fileadmin/template), the name of the template and the css
file....

My ask, what I have to do more next it?

I tried to debug, what does this extension make. In der extension folder I
found a file: scrap.shs. What's this?
I found just two .php file. It would be the code of the whole extension???
In the template\main folder There is the twocolumn.html. In the constant
"HTMLCSS", I see, that this template belong to the root folder. If I view
the page, I see the menu. How it works? The template twololumn.html does'n
consist menus. There is an aother file. Template_1.htmlold, what seems to be
the right template. How use this extension this template? It is not set
anywhere..

Gabor