[Typo3] rtehtmlarea 0.4.67 problems after upgrade from 0.4.60(no browser cache issue)

Boris Senker typo3 at dvotocka.hr
Tue Apr 12 20:22:46 CEST 2005

"Jody Cleveland" <Cleveland at winnefox.org> wrote in message
news:mailman.1527.1113329474.3743.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
>> Yes, noticed the same issue both on Windows XP local box and
>> remote CentOS 4.0 webserver.
>>
>> Has anyone submitted this to bugtracker already?
>
> Is there any way to download previous versions of this?
>
> - jody

Download from backend Extension Manager - Import extensions from online
repository - then you will be able to choose the version to download.

Additionally, if I download new extensions locally in t3x, I always keep the
last two-three versions just in case like this one.

Boris Senker

: dvotocka design

Graphic Design for Print and Web, Prepress, Website Production

J. Laurencica 8, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
http://www.dvotocka.hr