[Typo3] How I put some fields in marker1( styles.content.get )and put others fields in marker2(styles.content.getLeft)

ElRicko quota at videotron.ca
Tue Apr 12 19:58:45 CEST 2005

This is a bad news, Incredible, 2 plug-ins for 2 columns, Typo3 not win
an Awards for this Architecture.

Please give me information for your " how you can use "shared" piVars".

Resume:
It is possible to divide fields between two marker but not between 2
columns?

Tanks a lot
Richard :)

I guess you have inserted your Plugin (Extension) as normal Content
Element.
In this case if you want to get some output of the plugin rendered
"with"
styles.content.get (you put your Plugin in the "Normal" column) and some
with
styles.content.getLeft then you will need to create 2 FE Plugins.
Put one in the Normal column as you already did and the second in the
"Left"
Column.

As you will need to have 2 classes each containig a part of the code you
will
probably want to create a file which contains code shared between those
two
parts (so you don't have the necessarity to maintain the same piece of
code
two times)

There is another trick how you can use "shared" piVars ... but ask for
that if you
need it.

greets,
Bernhard