[Typo3] tt_products newbe

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue Apr 12 18:58:27 CEST 2005

Raluca Oprean wrote:
> Hi!
> I'm new to tt_products extension and I've read in the manual about the
> "productsLib.inc" as the main class used to display the shopping basket but
> I can't find the file in the extension folder. Can anyone tell me where to
> look?

I don't know a heck about tt_products (Also I will have to use it soon) but after
looking at the extension directory I found the file:
class.tx_ttproducts.php
in the "pi/" folder of the extension.

In it you have the following:
    /**
     * Main method. Call this from TypoScript by a USER cObject.
     */
    function main_products($content,$conf) {

So I think you were guided in the wrong direction by an outdated documentation.

Hope I'm correct and not writting complete nonsense ...

greets,
Bernhard