[Typo3] TSConfig with TemplaVoila

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue Apr 12 18:51:20 CEST 2005

Christoph Koehler wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have been looking for about 30 minutes now for a way to change the
> TSConfig for my Typo3 site, but can't find it.
> Ultimately I want to customize my RTE with page TS.
> I am using 3.8.0 beta 1 and TV.

Click on the TV Page Module and then on a page of your site (most probably you
want to make settings for the Root Page - but be aware not to choose the world
icon but the first "real" page)

Then click the "Edit Page Header" edit pencil in the top right corner of the TV
Page module and in the Page Header you find a field "TSConfig" if you have admin
access or the appropriate rights.

greets,
Bernhard