[Typo3] Newsplus extension

Michael Shigorin mike at osdn.org.ua
Sun Apr 10 17:30:53 CEST 2005

Raymond Hayes <openedge1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am interested in if anyone has gotten this to work. I have seen
> someone post here before about this, but no answer.

There's tt_news newsgroup on news.netfielders.de, btw.

> I see how the extension gets the news, but for editing, I do not
> understand where it gets the information for records from.

(wild guess) Maybe starting point or GRSP setting would help?

> The fact NO documentation exists does not help either. I have the
> extension pointing to my sysfolder where news is stored, but when edit
> is selected, nothing shows and says "Error, no record selected". My
> main goal is to have only frontend news editing enabled for a
> customer.

Anyways, if you have any luck or none at all with that -- please post
back or ping me, as fe_news don't seem to work with tt_news 2.x or TYPO3
newer than 3.6.2...

--
Michael Shigorin
EMT.Com.UA