[Typo3] admPanel and publish button

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Tue Apr 12 16:53:34 CEST 2005

Hi

I need to have my users be able to publish most of the pages in the
site, but under one branch with a membership section and log in they
should not be able to publish the pages.  I still need them to be able
to preview the pages in that section so I cant take away all access to
the admPanel in that section with an extension template.

I've tried to have various combinations in the user and group TSconfig
and the template set-up and page TSconfig but with no success.

in my group config I have:

admPanel=1
admPanel {
   enable.edit = 1
   enable.edit.hide=1
   enable.preview = 1
   enable.cache = 0
   enable.info = 0
   module.edit.forceDisplayFieldIcons = 1
   module.edit.forceDisplayIcons = 1
   module.edit.forceNoPopup = 0
   hide = 0
}

then in specific users who should be allowed to publish I have:
admPanel {
  enable.publish = 1
}

In the tempalte I obviously have