[Typo3] Typo-processes are not terminated, Server dies

Boris Senker typo3 at dvotocka.hr
Tue Apr 12 15:46:14 CEST 2005

Hi Frank,

I am not sure this is a TYPO3 problem, probably Apache.

Please, could you paste the following values from httpd.conf:

Timeout
KeepAlive
MaxKeepAliveRequests
KeepAliveTimeout
MinSpareServers
MaxSpareServers
StartServers

MaxClients
MaxRequestsPerChild ?

"Frank Beismann" <frank.beismann at web.de> wrote in message
news:mailman.1481.1113310694.3743.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
Hello everybody,

I encounter a weird problem with my Typo 3.7.0 installation. User requests
to the Apache are correctly passed on to Typo, but then Typo doesnt
terminate them after having processed them. In consequence, the memory and
then the swap-file run hot and finally the server goes down due to an
overflow.

Has anyone experienced similar problems with Typo3? (My SQL-Database has no
problems and works perfectly; moving the whole installation to a different
mount/filesystem doesnt solve the problem either)

Boris Senker

: dvotocka design

Graphic Design for Print and Web, Prepress, Website Production

J. Laurencica 8, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
http://www.dvotocka.hr