[Typo3] editIcon - How to make own image editable?

Yomo yguiamo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 23:22:08 CEST 2005

Hi,

For one of my pages I've made an extension template with 5 images on it.

Because I've made my own content for that page via TS (and not via the
Pagemodule), my content isn't editable by default. To enable the
editIcons I've added the following line to my code.

temp.thiscontent.1 = COA
temp.thiscontent.1 {
   10 = IMAGE
   10 {
      file = fileadmin/user_upload/images/myimage.jpg
      file.maxW = 137
      linkWrap = <a href="index.php?id=11&country=holland"> | </a>
      stdWrap.editIcons = 1
   }
}

However, the problem is that I can click on the editIcon, but I can't
see the image in the Typoform, nor can I change it (and that's of course
what I want to do!).

Please help!

Regards,
Yomo