[Typo3] DAM Downloads Categories "unknown"?

Eric Blom ericb at piap.com
Mon Apr 11 19:34:31 CEST 2005

Hi Daniel,
Thanks for the clarification on the List Type field. Can you offer me
any suggestions on ways to customize the format for each instance of
dam_downloads? Am I on the right track with the page's TSconfig?

I also have a list of other features I'm looking for. Would you mind
commenting on if these features are good enhancements for dam_downloads
or if a new extension should be created?

1) Ident key (sku) available as a MARKER for the front end template
2) User controlled front end sorting based on, SKU, TITLE, dates, etc.
3) Method for using the Indexed Search with the files available in a
dam_downloads instance

The next feature is probably one for the DAM it self, but, would need
to be comprehended by dam_downloads. The feature is related DAM items,
just like related news. Creating categories would be one way to do
this, but, I would end up with far too many categories. In my case I'm
managing Application Notes in PDF format and example projects that are
ZIP files. I need to find a way to link these two together in the DAM
so that a visitor can see if an App Note has an associated example
project.

Regards,
Eric