[Typo3] EXT: Flexform Help Needed

Joshua Preston jpreston at americatab.com
Mon Apr 11 18:20:46 CEST 2005

Hey guys,

I need to write a new plugin and it has a selector box using a flexform
that selects News Categories from the tt_new_cat table.  I have the
field and flexform generated properly, but none of the news categories
show up in the list to select from.  I'm guessing that the
###STORAGE_PID### never gets set.  How do I go about getting it to
populate these field properly?

Thanks!

Joshua Preston.

          <categorySelection>
            <TCEforms>

<label>LLL:EXT:jp_newsubmitrte/locallang_db.php:tt_content.pi_flexform.category_selection</label>
                <config>
                    <type>select</type>
                    <items type="array">
                        <numIndex index="100">
                                <numIndex
index="0">LLL:EXT:jp_newsubmitrte/locallang_db.php:tt_content.pi_flexform.category_selection_none</numIndex>
                                <numIndex index="1">0</numIndex>
                        </numIndex>
                    </items>
                    <foreign_table>tt_news_cat</foreign_table>
                    <foreign_table_where>AND
tt_news_cat.pid=###STORAGE_PID### ORDER BY
tt_news_cat.uid</foreign_table_where>
                    <minitems>0</minitems>
                    <maxitems>20</maxitems>
                    <size>5</size>
                    <selectedListStyle>width:150px</selectedListStyle>
                    <itemListStyle>width:150px</itemListStyle>
                    <allowNonIdValues>1</allowNonIdValues>
                </config>

            </TCEforms>
          </categorySelection>