[Typo3] No templates with freesite ext. on 3.7.0

Matthias Marx matt at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Mon Apr 11 16:45:58 CEST 2005

Hi there,

I installed the freesite extension on a 3.7.0 typo3 installiation.

In the BE I click on 'freesite' in the left menu bar which opens the
'Freesite Creator' in the main area.

On the bottom of that page I should be able to select a 'Template' and
'Dummy pages' - but both fields are empty.

I installed the 'defaultstatic_tmpl' extension after I found out that the
default templates have been removed since version 3.6.0 - but it did not
make any difference.

How can I get the freesite extension to work?

Thank you,

Matthias