[Typo3] maillisttofaq stripping footer and management

Mike Fabricius mike at mikefab.net
Mon Apr 11 14:24:05 CEST 2005

Hello everybody,

I've just installed maillisttofaq extension according to the
documentation (on Typo3 3.8.0beta1). In order to generate some content
so that the designer can write some CSS, I signed it up to this list and
mails are delivered just fine.

2 odd things:

1) When a thread gets a reply, it is not indented and bordered (i.e.
contained in a div class="tx-maillisttofaq-pi1-reply") until it has been
managed, but is contained in a different div class
("tx-maillisttofaq-pi1-reply-nonMod"). Clearly the CSS can be coded to
make these look the same if required although I am curious to know why
this feature might by required.

2) The second thing is more irritating. The Typoscript is configured to
strip off the Mailman footer, but this only happens after the thread has
been managed. Opening and saving it is enough, no changes need making.
Can I change this behaviour? I have configured the TS for just as in the
manual:

plugin.tx_maillisttofaq_pi1.messageDividers.123 (