[Typo3] extending extensions

Jan Steenbuck steenbuck at ticcon.de
Mon Apr 11 13:40:16 CEST 2005

Hey Jim,

> I'm new to typo3 and was wondering if anyone knew of any
> documentation/links that would help explain the process of extending
> extensions.
>
> For example i am looking to modify the feusers_admin extension to
> include/remove some extra fields.  I know there may be specific emails
> relating to this extension which i will look up/at, but I am curious
> about extending extensions in general, and don't know where to start.

The documentation to the wonderful extension "Front End User
Registration" (Extension Key: sr_feuser_register) by Stanislas Rolland
(which I wholeheartedly recommend for anything that has to do with Front
End User registration on websites) includes a fine tutorial describing
exactly what you're looking for.

--
    Greetings from Germany's far north,

    Jan Steenbuck • Ticcon AG