[Typo3] DAM Downloads Categories "unknown"?

Daniel Thomas dev at dpool.net
Mon Apr 11 08:47:34 CEST 2005

Hi Eric,

could you check whether the dam_downloads extensions is loaded before
the dam extension? - is listed before the dam extension when in the
extension manager's view of all installed extensions.

The TCA configuration for the plugin form uses a variable defined in
the TCA of the dam extension:
$GLOBALS['T3_VAR']['ext']['dam']['TCA']['category_config']
If the dam is loaded after the dam_downloads this variable is not yet
set and produces your problem.

Regards

Daniel