[Typo3] Typo3 vs Plone. What are strenghts and weaknesses?

robert robert at redcor.ch
Sun Apr 10 23:03:48 CEST 2005

Michael Scharkow wrote:

> robert wrote:
>
>> Michael,
>> thanks for your answer.  Sorry, I only saw your email this morning.
>> If you would like, we can team up.
>> I intend to do a "full scale" project with Typo3 to collect some
>> experiences with the system.
>> So I might need some help.
>> You do a Plone project and I (and my people) can give you a hand.
>> And afterwards we do a "paper".
>> I intend (but this is still very much on the drafting board) do do
>> such a project rater publicly (with a blog)
>> so my steps an findings will be documented.
>

> Hey, you've stolen my idea ;) I did want to do this as a blog
> work-in-progress as well. I'd really like to team up on this and
> co-blogging seems to be a good idea once we get the criteria settled.
> I would probably not do a real full scale project but research only
> (which should not make a difference).
> Do you have a schedule for this project? I am too busy at uni next
> week but I could find some time after that and really like to do this.
> pm me if you like.
>
> Greetings,
> Michael

I was born in Baghdad and a close Friend of my Father is the famous Ali
Baba..
So the Idea is stolen and remains firmly so.
I Did set up a wiki on our site some days ago, and have also an alias
typo3.redcor.ch (which does point to our main site at the moment). I
intend to use that as our blog.

Now it's your turn to state your rules.
The schedule is .. yesterday of course. Is that ok with you?
I will take part in a presentation where Typo3 Plone and OpenCMS will be
presented (at the Orbit 24-27 of Mai) I would like to have the project
well under way by then.

Robert