[Typo3] Typo3 vs Plone. What are strenghts and weaknesses?

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Sun Apr 10 21:58:39 CEST 2005

robert wrote:

> Michael,
> thanks for your answer.  Sorry, I only saw your email this morning.
> If you would like, we can team up.
> I intend to do a "full scale" project with Typo3 to collect some
> experiences with the system.
> So I might need some help.
> You do a Plone project and I (and my people) can give you a hand.
> And afterwards we do a "paper".
> I intend (but this is still very much on the drafting board) do do such
> a project rater publicly (with a blog)
> so my steps an findings will be documented.

Hey, you've stolen my idea ;) I did want to do this as a blog
work-in-progress as well. I'd really like to team up on this and
co-blogging seems to be a good idea once we get the criteria settled. I
would probably not do a real full scale project but research only (which
should not make a difference).
Do you have a schedule for this project? I am too busy at uni next week
but I could find some time after that and really like to do this. pm me
if you like.

Greetings,
Michael