[Typo3] rlmp_flashdetection & Internet Explorer

jost reckmann typo3 at pixelknecht.de
Sun Apr 10 18:04:46 CEST 2005

Hi Shane,

I found out that when you are in a secure connection (https) after
clearing cache and viewing the pages that contain flash the base of the
flash will be https as well. (in the js-output of your page)

this results in a https-base of your flash even if you surf the page in
http-style afterwards and sometimes causes an error in IE displaying
flashfiles.

i did a quick-and-dirty workaround in rlmp_flashdetection/pi1/
class.tx_rlmpflashdetection_pi1.php:
change the two lines creating the js-output that use the base-attribute
(line 135 and line 145):

+ \'<param name="base"
value="'.str_replace("https://","http://",t3lib_div::getIndpEnv
('TYPO3_REQUEST_DIR')).'">\'