[Typo3] lib.stdheader combined with text

Christopher tombedlam at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 10 00:46:07 CEST 2005

Hi there,

--- Lars Houmark <lars at houmark.com> wrote:
> > Thank you. I read more on the subject and found out that this old
> > installation was running content(default) - I switched to CSC and
> > that made all my images stop working. Your example helped me a lot,
> > but I have one problem left. If my headline includes an "&" it
> > becomes escaped to "&amp;" in the image. How can I make TYPO3 stop
> > doing this?
>
> Got it!
>
> Changed the line:
>
> 10.text.current=1
>
> to:
>
> 10.text.field = header
>
> That way the text is not going through the html engine ;)
>
> Thank you both for your solutions, my solution is perfect!!

Good that you found a way to do it. In case you're interested, I posted a
couple of *reasonably* complete solutions to this problem to the
accessibility newsgroup a few months back. I think if you search the
newsgroup for "Typo3 & <hx> elements and dynamic FIR", you should find it.
I posted it to this list at some point too, but can't find it now.

-Christopher