[Typo3] Conference Management System aliternatives

Michael Shigorin mike at osdn.org.ua
Sat Apr 9 20:58:09 CEST 2005

Diederik van Veen <crz_06 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone knows a proper open source *php/mysql based) Conference Management
> System other than the extension currently being developed for typo3?

There was phpMyConference tool as well as "something else" AFAIR.

Last time we've been running with simple custom registration script
fastened to newer TYPO3 site to handle that... but this solution lacks
a lot.  Still I was unable to convince a *decent* PHP developer friend
of mine to help with that, he's way too busy :-(

> For this project typo3 is not required, and since there are allready
> alot of Conference Management System avaliable I wonder if you might
> know which one we could best use. (Don't want to spend my time testing
> all of them). SO if you have good experiences with one of these
> systems please let me know.

Please come back with your opinion/decision anyways, *maybe* the topic
is interesting to the others... (but then again, probably not)

--
Michael Shigorin
EMT.Com.UA