[Typo3] Performance of global extensions fromt he same source

Boris Senker typo3 at dvotocka.hr
Sat Apr 9 20:48:51 CEST 2005

"Kraft Bernhard" <kraftb at kraftb.at> wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1113066230.20487.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Boris Senker wrote:
>
>> does anyone have any experience in the performance of the global
>> extensions
>> running from the same source for multiple installs against the
>> performance of
>> local extensions?
>
> There should be no real differences as just the path's over which they are
> accessed differs.

Nice - so we can pack a nice set of global extensions to be available for
multiple installs.

>> : dvotocka design
>
> What does "dvotocka" mean ? Sounds funny :)

Dvotocka means colon ie. this character: :

Actually a symbolic name for two dots, me and me beloved wife-to-be who
started
this small venture together.

;)

Boris Senker

: dvotocka design

Graphic Design for Print and Web, Prepress, Website Production

J. Laurencica 8, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
http://www.dvotocka.hr