[Typo3] Indexed search and tt_products

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Sat Apr 9 09:31:54 CEST 2005

Hello Jogvan,

> Can anybody tell me if it is possibly to use Indexed search to search the
> tt_products tables?
>
> I know the manual say '... tt_products apparently disables the caching of
> the page thereby disabling any indexing of the pages.' But is there a
> workaround so I can use indexed search to search for products.
> Or do I have to use two search boxes - one for products and another for al
> the other content?

/**
  * Main method. Call this from TypoScript by a USER cObject.
  */
function main_products($content,$conf)	{
global $TSFE;
$TSFE->set_no_cache();

You have to delete the line above from class.tx_ttproducts.php.

Tell me if it works and I can make a TypoScript Setup Configuration for
tt_products out of this.

Maybe it would be better to move the claring of the cache to the code
lines where the basket page is built or the order is processed.

Franz