[Typo3] ter.typo3/extension download difficulties - doc_tut_templselect

Laurie Savage sav at pvgsc.vic.edu.au
Sat Apr 9 06:34:16 CEST 2005

Hi Kraft

Thanks.  I still have no luck downloading the extensions.

I'm assuming you are telling me to edit t3lib/config_default.php. I enabled curl (changed curl => 0; to curl => 1;) I am not behind a proxy here so I left the curl/proxy settings as they were.

I set a user account in ter.typo3 and entered the same details in my typo3 backend. My browser still tries to connect to a repository on my own server!

There must be a simple setting I have overlooked.

BTW - I am getting lots of blank pages on typo3.org at the moment. It's not a good advertisement for the product.

- Laurie Savage