[Typo3] ter.typo3/extension download difficulties - doc_tut_templselect

Laurie Savage sav at pvgsc.vic.edu.au
Sat Apr 9 00:13:38 CEST 2005

Hi list

I am working through the MTB/1 tutotial and cannot download the
extensions from ter.typo3.com.  When I click on the "connect to online
repository" button my browser is directed to 127.0.0.1 (localhost). I am
learning this program on a laptop (up to date Debian installation of
typo3) in a LAN using DHCP and do not have access to a static IP or
DNS.

If I browse to ter it appears as a blank page in any browser I use
(Firefox/Konqueror), but I can browse the source!

- Laurie Savage