[Typo3] RTE and News typolink transformation

Michael Cannon michael at cannonbose.com
Fri Apr 8 18:46:56 CEST 2005

In short, I'm moving from htmlarea back to the rte extension. Most
everything seems to be working well. The main problem is that when
bullet lists are in my news body, they come through as <typolist>

I have the following in my root tsconfig.

mod.SHARED.colPos_list = 0,1,2
RTE.default {
   contentCSS = fileadmin/bpminstitute.org/styles.css
   proc {
     overruleMode = ts_css
     remapParagraphTag = 0
     allowTags = table, tbody, tr, th, td, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, div,
p, br, span, ul, ol, li, pre, blockquote, strong, em, b, i, u, sub,
sup, strike, a, img, nobr, hr, center, form, input, select, option,
textarea, dl, dt, dd, font
     allowedClasses =
logintext,textfield,textfield10,search,smalltext,smalltextwhite,sectiont
itles-grey,sectiontitles-red,smalltext-grey,smalltext-
black,leftnav,more,morelink,home-login,td-lightgrey,copyrighttext,td-
medgrey,td-darkgrey,td-white,td-red,td-black,memberbox,csc-
header,float-left,float-right,img-black-border,thin-black-
border,featured-article-border,align-top,clear,med-black-border,no-
border
     allowTagsOutside = img, hr, dl
     preserveTables = 1
     preserveTags = class, style, ul, ol, li
     typolink = 1
     typohead = 1
     skipAlign = 1
     skipClass = 1
   }
   HTMLparser_rte.allowTags = table, tbody, tr, th, td, h1, h2, h3, h4,
h5, h6, div, p, br, span, ul, ol, li, pre, blockquote, strong, em, b,
i, u, sub, sup, strike, a, img, nobr, hr, center, form, input, select,
option, textarea, dl, dt, dd, font
   HTMLparser_db.allowTags = table, tbody, tr, th, td, h1, h2, h3, h4,
h5, h6, div, p, br, span, ul, ol, li, pre, blockquote, strong, em, b,
i, u, sub, sup, strike, a, img, nobr, hr, center, form, input, select,
option, textarea, dl, dt, dd, font
   disablePCexamples = 1
}

Side note, when I add typolink to the preserveTags, the rte loses
bullet lists.

Any thoughts to resolving this?

Thank you,

Michael