[Typo3] Menu type section index doesn't show referenced content

Peter Huppertz peter at futurmat.com
Fri Apr 8 16:45:52 CEST 2005

Hi List!

I encounter problems using the section index with referenced content. If
I create a reference (I'm using templa voila) of the "section index" and
all the other page content the "section index" isn't shown at all
(perhaps because there is no "real" content on the page). If I create a
copy of the "section index" and set the starting point to the ID of the
page which originally contains the referenced content the index is
generated but the link point to the original page, not to the page with
the references. Is there any possibility to solve this without creating
a copy of all the page content?

Greetings

Peter Huppertz