[Typo3] Everybody's blind ?

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at kraftb.at
Fri Apr 8 14:45:08 CEST 2005

Cyril Wolfangel wrote:
> Second, with freetype in typo3 with these settings:
>
>   10 = TEXT
>   10.text.field = title
>   10.fontFile = fileadmin/fonts/arial.ttf
>   10.fontSize = 12
>   10.niceText = 0
>   10.antialias = 0

> They don't have the same width !! and look the accuracy with these zoom
> picture.

And this one:

http://www.think-open.org/kraftb/gimp.png (Don't post images in the list. Post an URL)

is made with the Gimp.

I have a Gimp-Typo3 Extension 80% ready lying on my hardisk (backuped for sure :))

Currently it doesn't feature font-rendering via Gimp (only ImageMagick transformations) but that would
take about 4-5 hours to implement and I'm willing to do it ...

There is a commandline only version for gimp available but sadly for compilation still X libs are required
and I didn't find a way to go without them ...

If you have some time and can wait till I can contine on the Gimp-Ext then you will be probably happy ...

greets,
Bernhard