[Typo3] List current page Title and more.

Trent Stromkins bmx269 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 23:11:50 CEST 2005

Kraft,

I replaced the TO, DS, which is always a pain for a lot of pages, and
still no result. Here is my template script:

lib.headline {
  field = title
}

# Menu 0 cObject
lib.menu_0 = HMENU
lib.menu_0.special = list
lib.menu_0.special.value = 1,51
lib.menu_0.1 = TMENU
lib.menu_0.1 {
# Normal state properties
NO.allWrap = |
NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
}

# Menu 1 cObject
lib.menu_1 = HMENU
# First level menu-object, textual
lib.menu_1.1 = TMENU
lib.menu_1.1 {
# Normal state properties
NO.allWrap = |
NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
}

# Menu 2 cObject
lib.menu_2 = HMENU
lib.menu_2.entryLevel = 1
# Second level menu-object, textual
lib.menu_2.1 = TMENU
lib.menu_2.1 {
# Normal state properties
NO.allWrap = : |
NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
}

# Menu 3 cObject
lib.menu_3 = HMENU
lib.menu_3.entryLevel = 2
# Second level menu-object, textual
lib.menu_3.1 = TMENU
lib.menu_3.1 {
# Normal state properties
NO.allWrap =|<br>
NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
}

#Print Version URL:
lib.print_url = TEXT
lib.print_url.value = index.php?id={page:uid}&print=1&no_cache=1
lib.print_url.htmlSpecialChars = 1
lib.print_url.insertData = 1
[globalVar = GP:print > 0]
lib.print_url.value = index.php?id={page:uid}
[global]

# Default PAGE object:
page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0
page.10 = USER
page.10.userFunc = tx_templavoila_pi1->main_page

I dont see any issues, but I have not used Typo long enough to know. I
could always write a PHP script to get the page title, but I want to
do it natively. Is there anything else I should look at to trouble
shoot the element failure?

--
Trent Stromkins
www.digitalgumball.com