[Typo3] List current page Title and more.

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at kraftb.at
Thu Apr 7 23:04:20 CEST 2005

Trent Stromkins wrote:

> Did I miss something?

If you had a different kind of Editing Type before and switche that I noticed that
TV does not switch cleanly ... I do not know i I should post this as a bug because
nobod has confirmed it ... and i didn't hear about it anywhere else. And believe I'm
watching the list closely :)

It helped for me to delete the TO and the DS, then quit the browser (so the templating
session gets closed) and then do the mapping again ... if you have many TO's for the same
DS I'm very sorry ... you could also try to clean up TO and DS by hand ... look what shouldn't
be there for a TO object path

I guess if the TCEforms XML entry stays in the new TS Obj Path element then it wont work.
Pherhaps also some other ... just make a completly new TS Obj Path element in your DS with
the mapping tool and then edit the DS manually and copy over the newly created one into
the old element replacing it. then adjust the labels and such stuff ...

greets,
Bernhard