[Typo3] more questions to Photobook extension

Arnd Messer meincontainer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 21:15:59 CEST 2005

Hi Arco,
I´ve found another bug in your extension...

There is a bug if the "maximum rows of thumbnails per page" is set.
-- plugin.tx_gooffotoboek_pi1.thumb_rows = 5

If you have a page with 25 pics on it, but you want to have 30 pics in
your album
let's say 5 in a row [thumb_per_row] and 5 rows a page.

In that case the second page should be showing the last 5 pics, but it
doesn´t.
It  accurately  shows 25 pics.
that means, that the pics from no.6 to no.25 are shown twice.

...this is a bit confusing

greetings, Arnd

--
Freiraum Medien