[Typo3] List current page Title and more.

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at kraftb.at
Thu Apr 7 21:23:45 CEST 2005

Trent Stromkins wrote:
> (PRODUCTS) <--this is an item that says you are in Products,
>                              it would change to Support on the support
> page.

Just do as I wrote in my previous posting:

Put this in your TS Setup:
temp.headline {
   field = title
}

And then do something like

marker.headline < temp.headline
or
subparts.headline < temp.headline

depending on which kind of template parsing you are using. Or if you ues TemplaVoila
map the field where the title should go to a TypoScript Object Path and enter
lib.headline as path.
Of course you would have to change
temp.headline {
lib.headline {

If you have no clue what I am talking about at all read Modern Template Building Part 1
or Futuristic Template Building from the Documentation section of typo3.org

greets,
Bernhard