[Typo3] more questions to Photobook extension

Marlies C mc at mcuniverse.com
Thu Apr 7 19:09:10 CEST 2005

"Arco" <arco at appeltaart.mine.nu> wrote in message
news:mailman.656.1112885540.3743.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Let me know where the manual fails.
> It's clear that a lot of people don't get the idea.
>
> Arco

Thanks Arco,

The trouble I had with the manual was with the comments section. Explaining
that putting the  plugin with SHOW will display all the pictures. Then if
you want to be able to add COMMENTS, you have to create a new page that has
access restricted to a specific FE login and that page has the plugin with
COMMENT inserted. Then when you add the comments in the FE on the comment
page they will show up for regular website visitors on the page with the
plugin inserted as SHOW.

That brings me to a question. Can the plugin handle more than one language?

Thanks.

Marlies
www.mcuniverse.com