[Typo3] SP directory - tow lines in the address field

Jogvan Olsen jo at atlanticvideo.dk
Thu Apr 7 17:21:33 CEST 2005

Can anybody tell me how I can use tow or more lines in the address field of
SP directory?

There are no problem to enter many lines in the address field, and it looks
fine in BE, but when I display in FE, all the lines from the address field
are displayed as one line.

If I enter this in backend:

Address Field:

line 1

line 2

line 3

I will get this displayed in frontend:

line 1line 2line 3

If I add <br> after each line in BE, FE will show each line on a separate
line, BUT it also show <br> at the end of each line.

Frontend:

line 1 <br>

line 2 <br>

line 3 <br>

This is my TS setup of SP directory

plugin.tx_spdirectory_pi1 {

   templateFile = {$adr_template}

   itemsPerPage = {$emner_pr_side}

   active = #000000

  # open www links in new browser window

  typolink.extTarget = _blank

  image {

    params = border=0
style="float:right;margin-left:15px;margin-bottom:10px";

    file.maxH = 150

    file.maxW = 150

    imageLinkWrap = 1

    imageLinkWrap {

      enable = 1

      bodyTag (

marginheight="0">

      )

      wrap = <a href="javascript:close();"> | </a>

      width = 800m

      height = 600m

      JSwindow = 1

      JSwindow.newWindow = 1

      JSwindow.expand = 0,0

    }

  }

}

Can anybody tell me what I have missed, and what I can do to correct it?

Thanks in advance

Jogvan