[Typo3] GMENU (gifbuilder) + pixel fonts

Christopher tombedlam at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 16:46:09 CEST 2005

Hi,

http://typo3.org/1422+M5712ac83364.0.html?&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1[answered_only]=0&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1[sword]=antialias

http://typo3.org/1422+M5924251fa7f.0.html?&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1[answered_only]=0&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1[pointer]=1&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1[sword]=freetype

> > http://sbc.yahoo.com
> >
> Hi, maybe try with
>
>   10.fontSize = The defaut fontzize off your bitmap font
>   10.text.case = upper
>
> And it should work
>
> Cyril

Thanks, but you did notice that this thread was from September 2003,
right..?

-Christopher