[Typo3] more questions to Photobook extension

Marlies C mc at mcuniverse.com
Thu Apr 7 16:07:06 CEST 2005

"Arco" <arco at appeltaart.mine.nu> wrote in message
news:mailman.642.1112882100.3743.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> you can hide the comment page from the tree and refer to it by the id, but
> that's not secure.
> Create a frontend login and protect the page with the comment-plugin so it
> can be accessed only by logged in users.
>
> Yes, the path is always needed. If you leave that blank the ath is taken
> from the template.
>
> the last photo isn't in the slideshow? Hmmm, a bug? *shame* I will look at
> that.
>
> Arco

Hi Arco,

Thanks for your quick response. So if I understand it correctly. I create a
page with the plugin set to SHOW and that will show the pictures in the
front end. For the time when I need to add comments I create a page that I
can only view when I am logged in in the Frontend and add the plugin set to
COMMENT. Then my comments will show up in the page that has the plugin set
to SHOW. Is this correct? I will test it out right now.

Thanks,
Marlies