[Typo3] how to remove admin panel?

Miguel de Souza typo3.ml at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 14:26:25 CEST 2005

> Firstly use your name on the mailing list - see the rules!

Done! Sorry about that.

> 1) have you read the TSconfig document?
>
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsconfig/

No, I haven't but you must realize that there's a lot of documents to
read and is very difficult to a newbie (like me) to determine which
one has the relevant information.

I always do some research on my own before asking to the mailing
lists, and I found that config.admPanel could be the solution, but
when I tried it, didn't work.

> 2) have you tried page.config.admPanel = 0? (from the manual)

This I haven't tried and it's the solution! Now it works, but the
manual says that it should be used when you have frames and I'm not
using frames! Is the manual wrong or am I missing something?

Sorry if I bother you with naive questions, but keep in mind that I
don't have the experience you probably have, so simple things for you
could be real challenges for me :)

Miguel.