[Typo3] List current page Title and more.

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Thu Apr 7 10:22:31 CEST 2005

Trent Stromkins wrote:
> I am stuck, I have tried researching HMENU, and can not find how to
> make a dynamic heading based on the title of the current PID. So lets
> say you went to a page, the title of that page would be listed, in the
> corner lets say. Any suggestions on what tS I need?

# ------------------ HEADLINE ----- BEGIN --------------------
temp.headline = TEXT
temp.headline {
   field = subtitle
   ifEmpty.field = title
}
# ------------------ HEADLINE ----- END --------------------

Will show the subtitle and if empty the title.
Just:
temp.headline {
   field = title
}
Will show just the title ... and

temp.headline {
   field = subtitle // title
}

is another possibility to use the subtitle and if it's empty the title (just another method
to achieve it)

> Page 1
> |
> |--Page 2--Page 4
> |--Page 3--Page 5

I don't understand this ....

Should page 2 be a subpage of page 1 ? and Page 4 a subpage of page 2 ?
Do you want it like:
Page 1

|--- Page 2 -- Page 2.1
|--- Page 2 -- Page 2.2
|--- Page 3 -- Page 3.1
|--- Page 3 -- Page 3.2

When this is what you want I think it gets complicated ...

greets,
Bernhard
--
Kraft Bernhard