[Typo3] Multiple designs for the same pages with Templavoila

Rudy Gnodde gnodde.rudy at wag.nl
Thu Apr 7 09:06:11 CEST 2005

I am a developer, but I have already found a (very easy) way of doing
it. I can use a mount point with a different template and TS/TD which
points to the original site root.

Groeten,

Rudy Gnodde
Wijngaarden AutomatiseringsGroep & WIND Internetbureau
Email: rgn at wag.nl
WWW: http://www.wag.nl >-+-< http://www.typo3demo.nl