[Typo3] changing user in phpShell

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 04:11:03 CEST 2005

So, I set everything writeable to all with my account, install typo3 as
nobody and then turn everything back to non-writable with my account. Can
I modify any files that I install with nobody with my normal account then
or will I run into problems later?

Thanks for everyone's answers so far!!

Christoph