[Typo3] changing user in phpShell

Jacob Floyd techgurufloyd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 00:56:03 CEST 2005

Off topic:
I'm using gmail through firefox and I know what every running process
is, and what it does. Why on earth did that 'manager at bedlamhotel.com'
address show up in the To: section. I didn't put it there. And it
doesn't look like anyone else has that address or used that address
anywhere in this thread. And who is this silly bedlamhotel? Grr.

I hope someone can shine some light on this, as I find it quite irksome.

Thanks,
Jacob

PS I manually deleted the manager from my To: field. I'm going to see
if it shows up again, without my telling it to.