[Typo3] Newsplus extension

Raymond Hayes openedge1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 20:53:43 CEST 2005

Hello list,
  I am interested in if anyone has gotten this to work. I have seen
someone post here before about this, but no answer.
  I see how the extension gets the news, but for editing, I do not
understand where it gets the information for records from. The fact NO
documentation exists does not help either. I have the extension
pointing to my sysfolder where news is stored, but when edit is
selected, nothing shows and says "Error, no record selected". My main
goal is to have only frontend news editing enabled for a customer.
Anyone?
Thank you
Raymond Hayes