[Typo3] tt_news and ve_guestbook in combination. Not working

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Wed Apr 6 15:21:16 CEST 2005

Hello Michael,

Rupert gave the solutions, so everything is working today. Can't get realurl
working at the moment on the server. I'm using an ISP where I have no control/influence
about the configuration of the server. Don't know where the problem is, and
haven't time to solve it. So I stick with SimulateStatic at the moment.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no