[Typo3] Filesize issue - is there a maximum size?

Dekker, R. (Ronald) R.Dekker at ewi.utwente.nl
Wed Apr 6 15:22:06 CEST 2005

Dear all,

When I add filelinks to my page I'm running into a nasty problem. It
seems that files upto 500kb are not a problem, but once I would like to
add files >500kb, it takes ages after I click the save button (backend)
and finally (probably after a timeout) the message appears 'This page
could not be displayed'. Is there a fundamental filesize limit in some
cases? I already contacted my host administrator and according to him
it's not a problem of his server. Can someone help me out here?

Many thanks,

Ronny McDaggah.