[Typo3] PhotoBook - adding Comments

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Wed Apr 6 10:53:14 CEST 2005

well, for another website of mine, i use Gallery... and since i usually
manage many photos, the posibility to edit comments for 10 photos
together is a lot of time saving!

i've never had many problems with forms

ps: anyway i don't think that multiple editing is a priority for that
extension... i'd prefer "album" icon... that is: to choose a thumbnail
to be used in the first page (isnted of the not so much attractive just
plain text albums list)

ciao!
stefano