[Typo3] PhotoBook - adding Comments

Arco arco at appeltaart.mine.nu
Wed Apr 6 08:48:07 CEST 2005

There are several ways to add comments:
- insert the plugin again in a protected area on your site and change show into comment at the plugin function. Now you should have the same gallery with edit fields.
- create text files by hand -> filename_without_extention.txt or directoryname.txt , where the first line is the title and the rest is comment.
- put the comment in the exif fields (like title and summary in the winXP propperties). you need exif support for this.
- last option ...there is a small offline comment tool for windows in the extra folder.

Arco

Marlies C wrote ..