[Typo3] smile_workflow implementation

Chetan chetan at srijan.co.in
Wed Apr 6 06:39:04 CEST 2005

Hi list

I am implementing smile_workflow extension in my website. The problem i
am facing is that I am not getting list of pages in various states in
dashboard. Even after creating new work flow and assigning pages and
user groups to it, i am not getting listing of pages in dashboard. Also,
after accepting the state of page, its not coming to the dashboard of
next user group meant for working on it. Can anybody suggest a solution
for this?

kind regards

Chetan

Srijan Technologies Pvt. Ltd.