[Typo3] how to remove admin panel?

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Tue Apr 5 16:15:24 CEST 2005

Firstly use your name on the mailing list - see the rules!

1) have you read the TSconfig document?

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsconfig/

this document deals with configuration and the admin panel is among the
many topics in it!  A simple search would have found it, something like
this:

http://typo3.org/searchpage/ with the search word of 'amdPanel' would
have given you lots of results.

2) have you tried page.config.admPanel = 0? (from the manual)

3) have you placed this into the site template, and not the page
TSconfig? (from the manual)

4) Have you looked at the TSconfig of your user groups to see if it is
enabled there? (from the manual)

tyler