[Typo3] tt_news and multi language

Max Lillack moxer at gmx.net
Tue Apr 5 15:37:20 CEST 2005

Ivano Masiero wrote:

> and then setting up all the necessary values. Now the problem: I want to
> setup the correct sysFolder ID for each of the three site so in the IT
> site the sysFolder ID for the three columns is newsIT, in the EN site
> the sysFolder ID for the three columns is newsEN and so on...

Hi,
like in the tutorial on typo3.org you use conditions for this.

You could put something like this in your setup:

[globalVar = GP:L = 2] # 2 is for example IT language
plugin.tt_news.pid_list = 10 # your newsIT
[globalVar = GP:L = 3] # 3 is for example EN language
plugin.tt_news.pid_list = 20 # your newsEN
[global]

I think the language-problem has nothing to do with your column-layout.

Max