[Typo3] Free genderchange in cwt_community!

Kruijt, Alwin Alwin.Kruijt at wur.nl
Tue Apr 5 10:55:26 CEST 2005

One of my users discovered an annoying bug in the Buddy List of
cwt_community.

After browsing from the full user list to the page that contains the
buddylist the gender of some users change! So some of the females become
male and some male become female. I notice not all user switch only some
(no pattern detected). The listing in the full list and the BE is OK
though.

Since it is a serious and proffesional community I would like to get
this fixed.

Does anyone has a fix for this?

Typo 3.7.0
cwt_community  0.8.0