[Typo3] Multiple designs for the same pages with Templavoila

Rudy Gnodde gnodde.rudy at wag.nl
Tue Apr 5 10:28:06 CEST 2005

Hello,

We've made a webshop with Typo3 using the templavoila extension. Now we
want to give resellers the option to get the webshop in a different
design. The design would have the same fields as the main (original)
design. I have searched online and in the mailing list to find out how
to do this easily, but haven't found anything.

What would be perfect is if I can make a shortcut in Typo3 for each
reseller where the TS is set (probably through typoscript). Is this
possible? If so, how? If not, is there any other way to do this?

Groeten,

Rudy Gnodde

Wijngaarden AutomatiseringsGroep & WIND Internetbureau

Email: rgn at wag.nl <mailto:rgn at wag.nl>

WWW: http://www.wag.nl <http://www.wag.nl>  >-+-<
http://www.typo3demo.nl <http://www.typo3demo.nl>